Monday, January 5, 2009

Searching for the Positive


I'm not really so thrilled about going back to school. Who is?! When I woke up this morning (well... 11.30 am is still morning!!), sudden flashes of memory entered my head. I remembered staying up late for exams and thought that only if I could, I'd beg professors for more time to sleep. I hugged my pillows and realized how days could pass by so swiftly especially when you enjoy them... but I didn't have the choice. I had to get up and fight the negative thoughts. That is my New Year's Resolution after all.

Our class was 3pm, PE. I saw my classmates and they were all still the same old them. What was I expecting? We only got to part for a few weeks. Others had new hairstyles. I missed them... but I missed my bed more hehe.


I was still getting a hangover from parties and guilt-free sleep. We had to talk about schoolwork again because me and my groupmates, Val and Mae, are the next reporters for SciTech. Next week, we will be having our midterm exams. Can you spell STRESS? I simply wanted to go back home. I wanted to rewind the days.

When will I ever love school? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment