Monday, January 19, 2009

i must learn.

i woke up 8:30 am this morning. i jumped out of bed quite in a hurry because i thought my PMSD class was 10 am. when i was already in bicutan, i texted fiel,
"malelate pa ata ako."
then he replied, "1pm pa class nyo."
waaaaaaaht?! so i wasnt late. i was too early. :((
i decided to stroll around sm bicutan to kill time. some things i did:
* bought pucca's planner and had to choose between black, red and green and finally went for the red one
* bought earrings
* strolled around
* bought hairnet
* checked out their shoes and found nothing cute
* got bored
* ate in mcdo alone and tried scooping the ice cream in my mcfloat with 2 straws
then i left the shopping mecca. i went to school. outside classroom 1, i talked nonstop with my classmates: tin, kez, mae and tata then had PMSD class. nothing special happened.
PE.
i went with tin to st. paul. at first we thought mr. banacia was not going to come but he did. he tells the best jokes besides mr. marcelo.
it was our first day for finals period.
orientation for volleyball. it made me remember my high school days when i used to hide from our PE teacher because she wanted me to serve the ball. LoL. i love volleyball... but i dont think it loves me back. thats why im scared to try it.
i almost slept listening to his lecture. he was discussing about the different officials of volleyball. my mind was flying. i was thinking of something different.
i wondered if my friend hates me because of the wallet issue yesterday. i dont know. she was cold when i went to say hi... or maybe it was my paranoia again.
i have this habit of making my own problems. i whine over simple things and panic over the most shallow stuff. so i used the benefit of the doubt and chose what i wanted to believe. my friend doesnt hate me. there is no reason to hate me. :)
our pe teacher dismissed us early. i ate with mae, val, tin and abby at oi hong kong style noodles. yummy!
as usual we (with mae) rode the bus on the way home. we saw deneb! we missed him so much. i was a little shy around him . i always act that way to long lost friends. i dont know why. i chose to be silent to pick the words to say. lol. its not like its a big deal.
evening came. i was at home. mum and pop came. we had early dinner because we had to go to the mall to buy my contacts. before we left the house, i took my lola's blood pressure then left the aneroid sphygmomanometer lying on the sofa because we were already in a hurry. i didnt keep it. when we got home, i was about to take mum's bp but my bp apparatus wasnt working. of course my parents scolded me. i was upset because i thought i was about to lose something again. i also thought of our nearing duty... thanks to my pop. he was able to fix it.
this happens to me all the time. i always lose something because of my carelessness. maybe God wants me to learn a lesson. its about time to get organized. ill start TOMORROW okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment