Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Day's Trouble


Morning


Last night, I planned to wake up 8 am this morning to study for our midterm exams. When I woke up, I decided to eat my breakfast and take a bath first before doing so. It was 8.45 am already when I got finished... but then I realized my pens were lost. My Fossil watch which my Ninang Ray gave me was also lost... and a few months ago, I lost 2 jackets, a bottle of perfume and several combs. I was so upset to lose something again. I actually cried and hated myself. I prayed. I was supposed to start reviewing by 9 am but I lost track of time looking for my stuff and being so down. I searched everywhere but I failed. My favorite pens, a Gtec and a Parker... where are you?!


PHC Class


When I came to school, 2.30 pm, Mhai told me we would be having a quiz. I was really surprised that I quickly jumped to get my notes because I didnt know that we'd be having one. I still had 30 minutes. It was a good thing I got 18/20 on our PHC quiz today. Quite satisfying :)
During lecture time, I had menstrual cramps, headache and dizziness. I even puked (in the comfort room... relax!). It makes me wonder what will happen to me someday because its so hard to deal with it. I really suffered sitting there on my chair in class while Mr. Faustorilla was announcing school work, our upcoming midterms and seminars on two Sundays. It was getting in my nerves!
After throwing up outside, some friends asked me if I was okay. I dont know what effect it had on me but their concern was quite comforting. I felt better.


What a day, right? Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment