Saturday, January 10, 2009

BUSY.


Let's start. We didnt have our STS prof for today, Miss Wilma de Pano. Miss Dacanay was expected to replace her but she didnt arrive. I hated it because I wasnt able to have much sleep last night and had to wake up early to get to STS on time only to find out we dont have a teacher. Time is wasted. Especially sleep. :( I just hung out with friends in the classroom, reviewed a little for our next class then went with Mhai to Mcdo. We chatted there about her "still" broken heart (noticed she has not yet fully moved on) and returned to the classroom for Health Eco.

We were about to have a quiz and I was nervous as usual. Scores came out. My last minute cramming has actually worked. I got 18/20. Yahoo. During lecture, not a lot of students were very attentive to Miss Hanagap, including me. Its very boring. It sucks. It works faster than a sleeping pill. Some were using their laptops while classes were going on. Some were chatting and texting (me). Okay I know its bad but... zzzzzZZz...

After class, Nicole, Tricia, Aya, Me and Mhai went to Sbarro for lunch. Hmm.. Zitti! Super love it! Then we went to a studio to have our pictures taken. I liked the pictures but in one photo, I messed up a little because it was supposed to be serious but I looked more like "weird" or wacky".

Then we returned to school for group work.

Community Diagnosis Time. They were all busy. I felt intimidated because I felt like I had no use. Lol. I hated myself for not knowing whats going on. I dont know if its because of lack of sleep or what. Totally felt out of place. I wish I could help but it felt like nobody needed it. I was being paranoid again as usual... so I went with Elmer and Tricia in making the project names to somehow compensate. I also volunteered to make the summary with Celina and Tricia. So stressed out. *Its 1am. Still coant sleep!(right now)*

Hmm... after that we went to get pictures and then my dad fetched me up. We hung out at Starbucks then went straight home. I was in a bad mood and was a bit temperamental. I just wish my paranoia would go. To anyone whod read this, shhh...
Still feeling worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment